Located in beautiful downtown Louisville, Trailhead Wealth Management is seeking a dynamic Registered Client Services Associate to join our rapidly growing small business. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their ideal quality of life by providing exceptional service and advice while making the world of finance simple and easy to understand. As a member of our service team, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and administration of client relationships.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Client Service
o Contribute to the effective and successful client experience.
o Prepare easy to understand (follow) client correspondence.
o Fulfill client requests in a timely, efficient, and friendly manner.
o Develop a rapport and relationship with clients
o Streamline operational procedures through process improvements to enhance our productivity and goals.
o Process forms as needed to keep accounts current and mitigate risk.
o Ensure compliance to all company operation standards and policies.
o Provide coverage for Wire and ACH processing.
o Offer support to Financial Advisors.
· New Accounts
o Primarily responsible for processing new account opening procedures.
o Prepares paperwork and manages account maintenance.
o Keeps accurate records on all accounts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Self-motivated / managed and driven for continuous professional development
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Collaborative with fellow team members
· Superior organizational ability and attention to detail
· Command of the Microsoft Office Suite
· Customer Service Guru
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Manages time wisely to plan and prioritize tasks that may be deadline driven
· 3+ years of industry experience
· BA or BS degree
· Securities licenses and FINRA Registration required
· Genuine wish to uphold the Trailhead Mission
· Ability to commit to full-time hours including working until 4pm each day.
PERKS OF THE JOB:
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus potential, profit sharing and employee benefits. We have a casual, fun-loving, hard-working culture with a strong focus on ethics, social responsibility and open communication. We are a pillar of our community striving to do the best by our clients as well as the world we live in. Oh, and we never run out of candy!